Wednesday, December 6, 2006

It's Back...I'm Back.......

Back by popular demand.....kitty time! Note the new address...www.kitty-time.blogspot.com
I was a fool to have let the original domain name go when I started kittytime a few years ago. But I am back..and better than ever this time.
What has changed, dear readers, fair friends, young lemmings?

Well....much has changed. I am a home owner. With that - a whole host of things to write about. But most importantly....I am a mom...and what better creative inspiration than the daily activities and deveolpments of my baby?
What else is good for a few comments?
Work is always a minefield.
Husbands.....though I can't complain about mine!
And of course....winter fashion is upon us....with holiday parties a must discuss.....

With that, welcome me back, dear readers.

No comments: